Monday, February 20, 2012

Beef Tips Over Rice


This recipe may look familiar.. that is because it was from my first blog entry! I still have room for lots of improvement, LOTS, but I wanted to leave that entry as is, and update the recipe. This is still my mothers recipe, but I added some measurements to the shakes and pinches!
Source: My mom- aka- Carol's Kitchen

Ingredients:
4-5 lbs of stew beef
2 cans of beef broth
2 tbsp Worchestire sauce
4 tbsp Al bold and spicy
1 tsp Ground white pepper
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp McCormick's worchestire black pepper

Directions:
First, put a large skillet on medium-heat on the stove. Next, brown the stew beef until it is cooked completely. Get your crockpot out. Set it to the low setting and add all of the beef and drippings from the skillet. Now, add all of your ingredients the broth, worchestire, A1, salt and your peppers. Let these ingredients simmer for about 4 hours.

Serve over white rice prepared as directed on the package. Also, serve a yummy bread with this meal to soak up the juices!

I make 2 cups of rice when I make this meal. This is to make sure we have plenty of rice and beef for leftovers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment