Thursday, November 15, 2012

PB & J Yogurt


I love making different toppings for my yogurt in the morning, so I don't get bored of eating yogurt every morning! That is why I make so many different granolas, like this sweet and salty one and the surfer granola. This is a different twist and something I loved! 

This is one of my favorite toppings, you have peanuts, strawberries, peanut butter, and strawberry jelly. You get lots of different textures from the creamy peanut butter, crunchy peanuts, bursts from the strawberries. It is amazing. This was a nice change from the normal and will definitely be on rotation for breakfast, on the days I don't have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch! You can add more jelly or more peanut butter depending on your preferences. You could also use grapes and grape jelly! This is so easy to throw together, the real work is making the perfect bite.
Source: Skinnytaste

Ingredients:
6 oz. of Greek Yogurt, plain 
1 tablespoon of Strawberry Jelly. reduced sugar
1 tablespoon of Peanut Butter, reduced fat
1/4 cup of Unsalted Peanuts, roughly chopped
1/2 cup of Strawberries, cut into bite sized pieces

Directions:
First, put the yogurt in your bowl of choice for eating breakfast. Then top with the jelly and peanut butter. Sprinkle with peanuts and strawberries. 

Enjoy!



Happy Cooking,
The Barbee Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment